Thursday, June 02, 2005

operation in 12 hrs

ok, i am having operation for my dental stuff in 12 hrs.. its like labelled minor operation with risks like mental parathesia and lingual parathesia? urgh.. this is so freaking irritating k? tsk.. ahh.. can picture myself busy testing myself some maths qns after the operation seeing whether i have gone vege? or maybe i will be looking through my phone list to see if i can rmb anyone? or maybe i wld practise talking or presenting my past speeches to see if i have any speech defects?(tts if i am able to talk)what nonsense? i bet you i cant slp properly tonight! urgh!

head voice: it's going to be alright, so many pple have undergone such operations and everything seems ok what? and ya,GOD will protect you, he will ensure safety and comfort.. so dont worry.. everything will be ok..

other head voice: ok, crap, tml is the big day.. what if i really turn vege? what if someone on the st says hi and i dont recognise tt person?

crap la, can picture my friend giving me a hug and can picture myself going like: huh? sorry but i really dont recognise you..(tts if i dont turn out to have speech defects..

urgh!i am so freaking scared!

so if you are reading this , pls do call me or sms me tml.. so tt i can receive and know tt its you, so i can sort of use it as a test to see if i suffer from mental parathesia? or call me, then i can practise talking to you if my mouth doesnt swell, and tt i will know i dont suffer frm lingual parathesia..

oh, i feel so blardy stupid, its just a MINOR operation! get a grip over yourself kid!

operation: 11am

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home