Friday, September 02, 2005

hiatus

ok, i thk i am going to stop blogging until the 11th october..

sad.. i am sad!

end of years coming! woohoo! how fun tt is? ok, so here's the verdict..

30/9 english paper 1, english paper 2
3/10 a maths, higher chinese paper 1
5/10 chemistry
6/10 english lit

7/10 emaths, social studies

10/10 biology
11/10 higher chinese paper 2, mep

urgh.. this is horrendous.. guess what? sec 1s have no end of years? hello? whats this? no mid yrs, no end of years.. wha, the yellow tags rock like crazy this yr man.. oh my gosh, this is crap unfair.

ok, so what? they will die for streaming..

my ppr is like crap, i have absolutely no comments, and wow, i love my cumulative. i am going to die for my end of yrs.

i better get my marks below 10. if not i can forget abt seeing daylight.

tsk. i hate exams.
bye, wish me luck.. pray..

thinking abt alot of things again.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home