Saturday, December 24, 2005

merry christmas eve

merry christmas eve

dear friend,

hi, it's been great to know you this yr. thanks for the times that we've shared as friends and yep, really have a nice christmas eve and christmas. enjoy yourselves, haha, prepare yourself for nxt yr! and yea, god bless!

love, cherie.

(the above is to everyone out there who i know and yup, this is just for you in case you dont receive a card from me, yea, i am so sorry i do not have time and all, and i really do apologise for that, but for the rest, lucky pple! anw, really want to wish you a merry christmas from the bottom of my heart. yep.)

all i really want for christmas,
there is just one thing i need
i dotn care abt the presents
underneath the christmas tree
i'll just want you for my own
more than you cld evr know
make my wish come true
all i want for christmas
is you.

the end.

haha, no la, for christmas eve, i went to my cousin's place.. yup, my cousin's kids are really really cute.. haha, so adorable and nice.. anw, hope tt christmas tml will be eventful. i'm sure it'll be..




Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home