Monday, December 20, 2004

A Maths

ok.. just did maths tuition for A maths...wha.. ok, friends in sec 2 out there.. the first chapter (for me) is quite terrible.. ya.. talking abt some really weird naming of stuff..regarding sets.. yea.. quite irritating.. and ya, dont really understand.. have to read and read and read it ovr and ovr again.. ya..

ok, not going for late night swim, cause realise that i cant go alone cause my cousin too tired.. so i cant go alone.. ya.. wish i cld actually, cause i need to relax in the cold water.. really tensed up with my brain crammed with the illogical maths that i just learnt..

ha.. going to soak myself in the bath tub and swim arnd.. in that small tub? lol.. ya right!

made up my mind

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home