Friday, December 31, 2004

my story

ok.. i realised that you pple all are waiting there in baited breath just to hear my wonderful story.. well pple, just as i expected the day before.. wow! i really have a story to tell.. hmms..ok, i kind of am thking alot here.. abt certain stuff and kind of struggling real hard to help myself thk on the right track. so, my story today shall be in point form but i guess , you smart pple wld get it after reading this.

-went back to sch today.
-stepped into 3 truth my new class for 2005
-wow, i thought i only had 25 classmates but now, i have 36..(why? the addition of 11 chinese scholars.. ok, i got to really seriously improve my chinese)
- mr form teacher steps in ( and aaaa....... i seriously have to have to speak chinese for the remaining few days of holiday..ask me why)
-and aa...... my class is really quiet...
-i am stuggling to keep myself frm exasperation
-but i know i shldnt be, really.

BUT, besides that, i had a wonderful day watching two movies.. and i just got home from one of them.. so.. it's been great.. catch me on sunday.. ask me abt this.. if you want to know more in dept..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home