Tuesday, May 10, 2005

GRATEFUL

ok, i am not suppose to blog actually , suppose to be studying chem for tml since i have free period now. haa, but well, cant resist k? yupps, have to thank chingy!

THX CHING DEAR! LOVE YA! yupps, thx for taking time to help me do my nice blog =) yuppa, thx for taking time to do it instead of studying for chem haha.. oops! but yupps. BIG THANKS TO YOU! VERY GRATEFUL =)

yes, grateful that God blessed me for history exam. well, cant say tt i will do really well for source base qn. ya, but i am grateful enough. yupps. God did bless me!


I'm forever grateful to You
I'm forever grateful, for the cross
I'm forever grateful, to You
That You came, to seek and save the lost.


YUPPS, hanging in there, 17 more days to end of sch.. oh yes yes yes! 17 more days. and i know many of you have finished your exams.. yea, well, i have weekly common tests. sighs.

but i am hanging in there.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home