Friday, June 03, 2005

so i didnt turn vege but..

ok. the fact that i can still post an entry here, shows tt i didnt turn vege.

tell you, its an experience i wont forget k?

ok, so i got to the clinic at abt 10.30, and operation was at dont know what time.. just know tt i waited for a really long time.. so they made me wear tt ''shower cap'' thing over my head.. and i even had to wear shoe coverings k? yupps, and they dressed me in this dress thing that surgeons wear.. so, i looked like a professional doctor when i was finally ready for the operation. they made me sit at this waiting area and waited for my turn, gave me a magazine but hello? you thk i have the mood to read it? haha, as usual the wait was very long and i kept fidgeting, prayed and just waited.. my brother just described to me tt it was ''impending doom'' and started using those english phrases that he learnt for compo to describe my situation.quite irritating la..so i waited and waited.. then finally i got to operate.. so they tied this cloth covering my eyes saying that the light might be too bright for me, well, i thk it's more of like it will be such a scary sight tt covering your eyes wld be best..and gosh, they injected dont know how many injections into my gum..then they left me for awhile, after tt, when i really cldnt even feel that my mouth exist because of the numbness that the injectn caused, they started operating

the operation
ok, i cldnt really see or know what they were doing cause my entire mouth was numb, but ok, what i thk they did was first, they yanked my baby ''kay-nine'' tooth out. i used the word yank k? every time they had to pull out a tooth, a person had to hold my head still while the doctor pull my tooth out.ya, after tt, i thk they cut my gum but apparently i felt nothing.. and all i knew was after tt they drilled and drilled to break my permanent ''kaynine'' which was growing in my gum.. yupps, so all i heard was drilling.. and it really was irritating.. it was so loud that i cld have gone death, all i heard in my head was drilling.. then i heard cracks of my teeth, and somemore drilling.. then after tt,they had to stitch the wound out, felt a string tugging at my mouth then.. they yanked my pre molar out then tts the end of the operation..

post operation
ok, when i got up from the seat i felt a bit ''jiao2-ruan3''( jelly legs?) yea, then i waited somemore, for the nurse to explain how to take care of my wound and all..my mouth was still numb, and after a while, it bled alot..and hurt a lot after the numbeness went out.. ok, now all i eat is porridge and how do i eat it? i suck it from a straw k? how enjoyable it was? i had to suck hard la.. and it grew tiring after a while.. urgh..

now
it's still bleeding .. i slept and now its still bleeding! argh.. i suppose to go back in case of excessive bleeding but i dont know la, still bleeding. :l changing gauze now and then, sighs, it feels kind of sore and the left side of my face is a bit swollen..yea, i hope it stops bleeding soon..

ok, so thank GOD THAT I AM OK AND THERE WERE NO COMPLICATIONS IN THE operation and ya, thank the doctors, going back there to remove stitch nxt sat.

well, i just hope my mouth stops bleeding!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home