Sunday, January 01, 2006

the new year

haha, its 1st of jan 2006! yay! new yr has arrived..

ok, thought abt some stuff and really thk there are a lot of things to give thanks to GOD for...

1) my braces op. although it's classified as a minor op. i was so scared tt i was looking through my contact list after and before the op to make sure i didnt forget anyone since one of the risks was that i wld lose my memory and become a vege if they hit raw nerve or smthg..so really give thansk to GOD tt he saw me through..

2)my sch exams. although i didnt do very well, jsut want to give thanks for the tests and exams tt i went through in sch. i thk without GOD, i wldnt have even survived through it.

3)chinese o levels. ohman.. thank GOD tt he was with me during the process of preparation and all.. but results coming nxt yr feb/mar. and i am really scared, so can pray for me. but i'll tell myself to have faith..

4)my family stuff. think there were ups and downs btwn my parents and i this yr and i thk alot of things tt happened really made our relationships closer and i really thank GOD for that.

5)my wonderful friends who encouraged me in one way or another.

6)bay camp! GOD has shown me so much during the camp which i have shared previously.

7)helping me cope in sch although the numerous no. of added responsibilities.

8)just helping me to cope w my emotions and my daily living.. haha..

ok, those were the things i went through in general and whatever i want to give thanks for.. yup.. GOD has been faithful indeed in showing his grace and mercy, his goodness. yea.

well, 2006 will be a... hmm, i use to say die la whenever soemone asks me abt 2006.. but you know what? jeanette reminded me some stuff which made me think.. haha, that we must always be positive in whatever situation.. and yep, my blog heading used to be "soemthing's wrong" cause yup, when i blog, really.. always something is wrong.. haha.. but look! it says "think positive baby!" i have resolute to think positive and to have faith that all things will work out according to HIS will.

and yep, yesterday was a great day.. 31st dec 2005..had bay covenant night, shared gave thanks, prayed. then it was supper at SURIYA! haha, and some pple were teasing me how innocent i was.. haha..anw, today was a great day and i give thanks for tt..

GOD created today to be a great day filled with fun and mixed emotions, to help me learn and reflect...HIS love endures forever.
amen.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home