Wednesday, June 08, 2005

proud

hey, i am seriously proud of myself cause i manage to stay away from a liquid diet! yupps, stop those nonsense porridge, tt day i ate mc wings and grew fat, and today i ate rice! oh, yesterday, cheryl cousin brought me and my brother to crystal jade for dinner! and afer tt we went to haagen dazs to eat ice cream! we ate this fondue thing, which is like some ice cream balls which you can dip in hot belgian choc.. its seriously heavenly and nice and its served with fruits and all..wld have enjoyed it better if not given for my condition, but its nonetheless beautiful..yay! i am going to eat carrot cake for breakfast tml! haha, but my face is still a little swollen, but more or less ok already..

just tt, i happen to laugh like mad everyday, whether its with my crazy friends or my hysterical giggling brother, i laugh and laugh until my face cum mouth area quite pain, and i am so scared the stitches will give way, ya, can feel some ulcers near the stitch areas..urgh! anyway, going to take stitches out this sat =) haha, i thk this is crazy, the NATIONAL DENTAL CENTER is seriously very very efficient, or i somehow thk they are very very caring or maybe i shld say a little naggy. yupps, see, the day of my op they called up to confirm or remind me that i have an op and whether i am going. and, they day after they called up to ask abt my condition and whether i was still bleeding and all.. and hello? today they SMSED me? lol? they smsed me! haha, they actually had a no. for smsing? yupps, to remind me abt my appt to remove stitches when they already wrote it in my card? haha, they probably thk i am some kid who loathes the dentist with every single fibre of my being. haha, find tt quote familiar? yupps, either tt or they thk i am very stress with sch still and i cant remember appts..haha, but well, at least they are nice enough to waste an sms on me.. aww.. but i like Dr Wong, as in, she's gentler then ALCY! YA LA, HE NOT ONLY SOUND GAY,BUT HE NEARLY YANKED MY JAW OUT WHEN DOING A SIMPLE MOULD OF MY TEETH! and he nags more and urgh!i dont like him, but haha, thk i am stuck with him for the rest of my braces life, and haha, i probably only get to see Dr Wong this sat and tts it! well tts the difference between a HE and a SHE. ya, haha, being sexist! haha!

ok, i am so mean.. sorry =(

ok, got to go eat dinner.. its rice!

proud of myself.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home