Wednesday, October 12, 2005

ohno

overwhelmed by certain things.

nxt wk's gonna be a blast. maybe i cant really slack off these few days and my weekends. maybe i cant do tt in the first place since i shld start mugging for O LEVELS CHINESE. but still, i guess this wk i will be really busy using those creative juices i have in my head.

sighs, i dont know what's gonna happen. seriously, it happened way too much of a shock and its just too sudden. at first i thought i wasnt gonna have to worry so much now but now... i guess that sms really gave me a heart attack. and my first reaction was a shocking "oh-my-gosh" followed by a "read-the-msg-again" prompt.

now, what's gonna happen? i dont know, really dont know. i'm gonna feel so small and so tiny, so insignificant whenever i see others doing smthg and i am probably still trying to thk of some picture and phrase that best describes me.what am i going to do?

some times i wonder what do i really want in life.. i dont know if this is a good thing or not actually, and it's going to be hard..

maybe what jeanette said was right. hmm..

pondering.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home