Thursday, March 15, 2007

whatever will be will be.

whatever happens, it is all in HIS hands.
sigh, i don't want to thk abt my subject combination and whether i will be able to take h2 econs, or whether i will still stay in my class or get to change class or whatsoever.
i just want to trust GOD that whatever it is, it is the best thing for me.
"sometimes, god doesn't give us what we want cause he can't bear to see us live through such painful experiences.''

so, i am just leaving it to him.

whatever it is, god, i know you still love me. even if the world looks differently at me, you still love me.
what will be will be.

when i was a little girl, i ask my mother what will i be,
will i be pretty? will i be sweet?
that's what she said to me
what will be will be..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home