Tuesday, May 17, 2005

solution

ok, i am longing for my hols, really, its 10 more days! ah..

well, getting tired of never ending tests every wk?

getting so jealous when you hear that others are playing and slacking away since their exams are over?

wishing you could get a gd night's rest without having to toss and turn in bed, worrying abt the next day?

yupps, the solution is,

to,

let the joy of the LORD be your strength.

yupps, my mum says that she used to say this to me when i was a baby and i used to laugh and giggle to myself after that.. like err.. HAHA.

well, thx for cheering me up this few days, i am ok now, just having loads of afterthoughts.. ya, need some time to process my thinkings but well, maybe i shld just forget the whole thing tt i am thinking abt, ya, not a gd thought actually. sighs.

choir had polling today, like woohoo, half the time, dont know who to vote for..
well, i hope that everything remains the same, despite what we will be going through =)

yupps, so meanwhile, wont be able to go bay until ho;s start. =) which is in 10 days! i am hanging on like crazy!

the joy of the Lord is my strength!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home