Sunday, June 12, 2005

sorry NDC

ok, today went to dentist to remove my stitches. ya, guess what? dad was very angry, i was a little irritated too. we went there at 9.01am cause my appt was 9.30am.
so we waited until 9.30 am, no news of my turn to see Dr Wong. then 10am, dad went to check (bear in mind we waited since 9) then we were informed tt Dr Wong had some surgery to attned to. then we were like hello? why didnt you all say so? so we waited.. then they said they wld refer me to another doctor.then 10.30, by now, i was very restless and tired of waiting, dad was very frustrated also. so he went to check again, (we waited for 1 hr, not counting tt i came at 9, since appt was at 9.30) yupps, saw a lot of hassle going on, the admin staff all like panic a little.. then at 10.45am then they called me in.

so, Dr Wong apologised for her emergency operation and all.. ya, then she started removing the stitches, so there came to a pt where she asked the nurse to hold the mirror for her so she cld cut the thread off, then i stupidly lifted my hand up, like thought she ask me to hold. so dumb ya? HAHA. they were laughing at me la.anyway, we wrote in a feedback form, kind of complained tt they werent prompt in their service. so i waited for an hr just to remove my stitches which took 5 mins plus only.

but then after tt i realised it thought me patience and tt it wasnt really their fault cause she had an emergency operation.yea..sorry NDC.but i was nice k? i complimented the clinical staff, just quite upset with the admin staff only. =(

yupps, so, tts like the end of the operating thing.. come july its back to orthodontics stuff already =(

anyway, went to bay. had a lot of interesting stuff in mind. yea. went a little crazy esp during discussion, suddenl;y laughed to myself la. like crazy like tt. urgh! dumb.

cut my hair later. i look like a dumb person now. dumb.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home