Thursday, April 12, 2007

self control

ok self control is the keyword.
self control from screaming and making that urgh.. noise that will spoil my throat
self control from eating fried food and all sorts of things that will hurt my throat
self control from wishing our chem teacher would take the day off
self control from thinking of stuff
self control from pressing numbered and green buttons
self control from emoing
self control from letting those tears flow down

ok, self control aside.. st nicks just blows me away. for many reasons. and i love my dear choir girls. just make sure you girls go all out and all the way. 2 more weeks only. CAN! i nearly teared while i hear her speak promisingly abt snchoir. thk we all came a long way since the last syf 2 yrs ago in 2005. and ya, finally this is the batch which can fufill the long awaited dream. we shall see. if all of you can maintain it till syf, you win. and i just want to say that i am very inspired after hearing them. i guess it makes me want to work hard for my own competition and create MUSIC.

anw, choir prac yesterday for me was kind of a rarr practice. haha, yep, was feeling even more rarr when i got home. sound just cldn't come out and i dont even know if the dong ding DANG doong awful sound came from me. ya. thk i overstretched my vocal chords. it feels like they are going to snap and my entire lungs is going to collapse kind of feeling. haha, psychological. i shld say, ''i am fine''. yes, and i realise i shld just smile everyday cause a smile can probably make a whole lot difference to someone else. so any trashy feelings, just ren3 and go find a wall to kick or smth. lol.

so concert schedules:
14th april RJ CHORALE
17th april THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA
24th april SYF CENTRAL JUDGING FOR CHOIR (SECONDARY SCHOOLS)
17th may VJ CHOIR CONCERT
27th may HC CONCERT

KIV: njc choir concert. details unknown.

wow. HAPPENING RIGHT?
yes, 8th may is drawing closer and closer, it just makes me want to work harder. i really really want it. and we will get there! although not everyone may be completely of the same mind yet but i know everyone is working towards it. could have slap myself for making weird noises last evening. seriously! i shld have more faith. yes, feeling rarr wasn't an excuse for me to react so lack of faith and disgusting. ohmy, i just realise how insensitive i was.. ETTM! (er to the max)

RARR!! ok, breathe!!! that was yesterday. i was er. now i shld get over it. and move on!
ok nvm. today i feel refreshed and more positive..

so much for feeling better, i shld get myself ear plugs. seriously.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home