Saturday, June 18, 2005

missing out?

well, i guess the holidays are ending soon.
it's been a total waste i guess.
i wasted my holidays, really.
maybe i did have a little rest.
maybe i did have more time to sleep.
maybe i did not have trouble sleeping, cause i did not have any troubles in my mind at all.
maybe i spent more time with my family and clique.

isnt these enough and ideal for me?
but still,

maybe i spent more time complaining abt homework and having to go back to sch for extra stuff.
maybe i spent more time whining abt everything else.
maybe i spent too much time thinking abt rubbish stuff.
maybe i spent too much time doing everything else but to play my piano.

well, i wasted too much time here and there.
and yes, i missed out doing so much during these holidays.
whether it be activities, camps or even catching up with studies or other pple..or even piano practising..
i have missed out, seriously a lot.

well, feeling so -bleah- now..
must trust tt GOD has other exciting stuff planned for me.

:) ?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home