Thursday, July 06, 2006

step down

today, i finally announced my dearest successor..
serene seow, you can do it and you are the president of choir..come on, repeat after me!
haha, i love my successor.
somehow i didnt cry but there were many occassions where i felt like just tearing..
anyway, i trust tt the choir is in very good hands and so, choir, pls trust the excomm's judgement ok?
sighs, i jsut realise tt as of a few hrs ago, i entrusted all my responsibilities to serene, and somehow it feels like a burden off my shoulders. but i feel so uneasy and sad tt now, every tues and thurs is just extended lessons after sch and more studying at home after sch. of course the sch hasnt announced a total step down for all sec4s, so we still have to be at choir on thursdays, yea, not a bad thing, 2 more weeks or so only, and really want to watch the new comm. step up to take charge.. =)))) still rmb how unsure i was of myself, the first practice i stood there..that was 1 yr ago.. =(
anyway, i know my wonderful comm.07 can do it.

sn choir is going to get GWH next yr. yes we will!

anw, i got my first heart attack today when i got the 1st call. yes. i was so happy and in a sense relieved tt i know i got it. feeling quite contented actually, nothing beats being in the choir of a wonderful conductor. but of course i am praying that i receive my 2nd call soon, next week perhaps? yea, still praying really hard. but this taught me a very gd lesson and i really want to say that it's not by my strength but of divine intervention. GOD has been so great. and really, somehow everything just unfolds and comes out all well. =)) PRAISE GOD, HALLELUJAH! i pray that miracle no. 2 will happen. and i realise tt if i believe, pray, and if it's the will of GOD, i will receive =))

GOD IS GOOD, TERNER NER NER NER NER NER
HE IS SO GOOD, TERNER NER NER NER NER NER
GOD IS GOOD, TERNER NER NER NER NER NER
HE IS SO GOOD, TERNER NER NER NER NER NER
SO GOOD, TER TER
SO GOOD, TER TER
GOD IS GOOD........TER TER TER TER.... ( TRUMPET BLOWS AWAY)

CALL ME, SO I CAN SING THIS SONG TO YOU MAN.. ANW, ITS THE TUNE OF THE BURGER KING ADVERT. SONG. =))))

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home