Wednesday, December 13, 2006

holiday

right. so a thousand and one things happened again since i last blogged abt my teeth. anyway, they are getting better, now not painful but i am really quite concern abt one bracket on my one of my bottom tooth. seems to be coming out soon. really hope it holds until my next appt. anyway, as i was saying, many things happened. well, there was bay camp which is really reflective and reminding. triggered a lot of new thoughts, new things to think abt for next year. there was prom which was unexpectedly quite excellent for me. i am missing my friends already. hmm photos will be up when i finally meet nat online, receive all photos from her and compile everything. there was holiday to genting-KL which was great, not bad. many things happened along the way like how a small blood vessel burst in my eye due to too much screaming on the roller coaster rides. thrilling holiday. what else? there was kids camp at church, which i didnt do anything at all. felt tt i needed a break. so super tiring. yep, and then, now there's prep work for the musical cum skit at orchard! can't really remember the dates now but yea, i will be perfoming as a shepherd! rehearsals have been great. serene's really good at drama stuff. think she's a great director =)and then, there's also practices for church choir. have to keep reminding myself that all these are for GOD. so, as much as i kind of don't really like church choir pracs, i want to do it la =)

suddenly, there are so many things to think about. tsk. of course i prayed about them. yea, GOD will take care of me. but sometimes i just don't understand certain things like how can one be so.. well, maybe i do it sometimes also but i always make it a point now to do so. esp, after my sch friends reminded me to. well, maybe i am over sensitive as usual but still..and ya, i honestly don't know what's going to happen next year. so much uncertainty. how's school going to be like? how're my results going to be? how and whether i'm going into ministry?


if it's Your will, everything will fall into place.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home