Friday, August 25, 2006

prelims

starts next week

wed 30/8 : english paper 1 and 2

thurs 31/8: MEP

mon 11/9: higher chinese paper 1
Amaths paper 1

tues 12/9: elect. history

wed 13/9: chemistry paper 1 and 2

thurs 14/9: elect.lit

friday 15/9: higher chinese paper 2
Amaths paper 2

tues 19/9: biology paper1 and 2

wed 20/9: chemistry practical

thurs 21/9: emaths paper 2
social studies

mon 25/9:biology practical

tuesday 26/9: emaths paper 1


well, in between september holidays i am going to seriously mug hard. no more day dreaming or sleeping! i want to really do well this round. praying hard for god's favour to be with me. i believe that he will deliver me. he did, many times, and this one will be no exception. i will be discipline and take every min of my sept. holidays very seriously.

so what's been happening this week?

1) english o lvl oral: wasn't as good as prelims for me i think. fumbled quite a lot while trying to express my ideas and put across a point.

2) grade 8 piano exam: hmm... not gd at all. i am choosing to believe that god will deliver his miracle. i know he will if it's what's best for me.

3) thought abt it more: i just feel worse abt you day by day. actually, the world is selfish, it is always I,I and I. I admit i can be selfish at times too. but yes, i just have to keep telling myself that when no one listens, jesus is there, when no one seem to even care, jesus is there. my mum keeps telling me to look at jesus and focus on him at every circumstance and everything will be alright.

4) and she screamed at me today and i was seriously shocked, i didnt know i was speaking so loudly. anyway, go ahead, mark me down all you pple want, discuss all you want. i had enough of your discouraging comments and... i got nothing else to say. i just want a breakthrough in my studies so that you all will see a different person....

perhaps i wont be blogging til the end of next month? hmm, til then. by right now, PRELIMS! and i really need to study.

dear father, i just pray that you'll guide me through this entire month of preliminary examinations. jesus, i just want to commit everything into your hands right now even as i prepare for prelims. i pray i will have discipline to stick with my timetable, and that you'll grant me mental strngth to stay alert from now onwards to be able to make full use of my every minute. lord, you know that i have a weakness in dreaming and dozing off everytime i study, and you know how much i hate studying especially for maths and science subjects, i ask that you'll take all these away from me, that you'll remove all these mindsets away from me. help me to love studying, help me to love it so much because every minute studying is spent with you guiding me through. nat said that maybe i should have someone sit beside me everyday when i am studying to make sure i am concentrating and that i am paying attention. god, please sit beside me whenever i am studying, and help me to concentrate on it every minute. lastly, god, i know you know me best, and that you know how much it means to me to really ace this exam. i want to ask for favour from you lord. i know that everything i set my mind to do will be blessed by you. help me have faith and believe that i will be able to do it. because it is not by my strength but by yours. jesus, help me to cease striving with my own strength and to just be still and know that you are god. you said, " come to me, all who are weary, and i will give you rest." i ask that whenever i feel tired and feel like giving up, you will always remind me that it will be ok because i have you backing me up. thank you god. thank you for blessing me so much. in jesus's most holy and precious name, AMEN!

bring it on. prelims, o levels? bring it on.
"be strong and courageous for i am with you wherever you go"

just look at jesus, cherie, look at him.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home