Saturday, September 08, 2007

this week

looking back at what i have done this week.. i thk i did a fair bit but still not enough. considering that i wake up at 8 daily and slp by 10 plus every night without fail.

but i do thank god for many things this week.
i thank god for parents who would love me enough to take leave and half day leaves to stay home and monitor me to study.
i thank god for a new inspiring math tutor whom i absolutely dare not defy or not do math tuition hmwk..
( i really really really dislike maths, because it's so draining to do the stacks of hmwk she gives me but yet i want to do it..not for anyone, but for myself. don't get me wrong though, i really like my new math tutor.. somehow she reminds me of ms chye, just not that eccentric, but she's nice. so i'm thankful.)
i thank god for the times where i could just worship with the piano or guitar in between during breaks.

at the same time, i've my fair share of stressed up periods this week. yes, i get so upset whenever my tutors cancel on me or reschedule.. then i have to adjust my schedule again. hmm, reminds me of how i shld nvr cancel on my tutors unnecessarily. and whenever i look at my schedule and timetable i feel as though i have so little time and still so much to study. and then i start getting stressed of not knowing if i can cover everything since i am slightly behind time already.

sch reopening on monday, and.. it's just going to get busier, with additional sch consultation periods as well as my own tuitions and not forgetting i still have to squeeze in time for my own revision. it's really only 15 more days.

yes, i am stressed. but i am okay. seems contradicting huh? but i thk you get what i mean. so don't have to worry. and yes, i'm ok because i know in the end things wld work out, and i have faith god will see me through. just have to try and eliminate that bit of stress.. haha. and yes, how? by letting god's peace consume me. peace that passes all understanding, that will guard my heart and my mind.. i want to feel that way.. reminds me of days where i sat by the ledge near my window and just daydream, look outside or even just sitting in esplanade library.. again, looking out of a window. haha.. i love looking out of windows and daydreaming. (hmm, probably a trait i picked up from my mother.)

other than that, i think god is amazing. i just finished colossians. and yes, it speaks abt how we are reconciled to god because of his finished work on the cross and the way we shld respond is to be set apart.

"so then just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in Him, rooted and built up in Him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness."


ok, i got to go slp. going to miss my church people for tmr and the following sunday. yes because i have econs tuition every sunday morning, and, yes, attending my mum's church's afternoon services.
that reminds me, i have an econs essay test tmr.
market failure and market structures..

tsk.
and i desperately need to finish my integration hmwk by tmr.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 7:46 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey cherie.. =)hang in there... stay strong. =) I will be praying for you. =)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home