Thursday, February 08, 2007

in a few hrs

ok, so it's a few hrs more to receiving the oh so anticipated o level results.
well, can't say i don't feel a single thing
i feel....

a little nervous for my results tmr
as though we are not receiving results tmr also

yea, kind of mixed up. felt a little on the verge of tearing when lynnette said smth abt the orientation photos being our source of reminder of how the choir enjoyed ourselves together. call me emo but yea, like i ahve always said and repeated many times, GP TUTORIALS AND CHOIR and maybe now, chem lecture and my class, my senior class are the only things tt make me smile..i love my seniors and choir seniors.. they are all really very nice pple. anw, whatever it is,god will deliver me.. and no matter what happens, i will praise him. easy to say but i thk it's going to be difficult to truly do tt esp. in difficult times.

dear lord, help me to be contented with what i achieved because it's given by you.
help me to have faith in you lord that i may believe that i have done well even if i have not seen the results.
allow me to know that you are in charge of my life and you have a great plan ahead of me, whatever that may be.
help me to praise you in all circumstances whether gd or bad.
i thank you for the few weeks where you enabled me to truly enjoy myself at school.
i thank you for the many wonderful, caring people, whom you have sent my way to make these few weeks in sch so enjoyable.
i thank you for helping me adapt to the sch's environment.
i pray that you'll continue to bless my friends and i, whrever we may be.
amen.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 3:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home