Thursday, April 26, 2007

smth abt you that makes me smile



omg, i love this photo besides the fact that Mong isn't in it. but yea. memories of syf two years back have been dominating my mind since tuesday. yes, don't know why don't know what but somehow with you all around, i feel so.. natural, at ease, comfortable.. like i was back in secondary sch. my mum says i hold on too much onto past memories. ohwell. today was an emotional day for me i guess. it was super weird though. the moment i reached sch i was zi-highing while talking to sera and jianyi at the class bench. it was so funny. we were talking abt all sorts of weird things that happned on yesterday's choir practice and how jianyi looks like a christmas elf.yuntian seconds that. christmas is here!! stamp, clap ha! (sorry, there i go again). and i just kept bursting into laughter. and then, suddenly after all that uncontrollable laughter, there was this fatigue that settled in. so for the rest of the day after i stopped going mad when econs lecture started, i got into this really lethargic mode. thk i used up too much ATP (adenosine triphosphate= smth like energy) laughing in the morning. crazy. either that or i am having serious mood swings.

anyway, smth is bothering me quite a bit. urgh, i am so going to slap myself. help! i am so going to build a hideout somewhere in the grounds of hwachong where pple like me can be quiet in.. i need to find a quiet place where i can go to seek solace in.


that pair of eyes that speak of understanding and assurance
that laughter you make when something amuses you, (it makes me want to laugh with you)
that nod you always give to remind me of confidence <3
that's smth abt you that makes me smile.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home