Thursday, November 22, 2007

i want a float

two days of cca leaders training.
turned out not as bad as i thought it would be.
tiring? a definite yes!
but i think i've learnt a bit. not to mention there's dragon boating today!
well, though we didn't really get to race the other group due to our series of unfortunate events, it was still an experience.
capsizing another time after the first.
two times, too much!

it kind of reminds me of how we keep sinking into emotions again and again. you try to pull yourself up to recover, but unknowingly, you start to fall into another one again.

incoherent talk here? i can feel myself floating up and down.
and i'm dead tired.
a week's passing again.

i love andrea! happy birthday dear girl!

besides, i love shan who kept me so entertained through this entire 2 day thingo.
i miss choir, friends who make me laugh and let me bully (eyes, the basses and tenors), girls whom i could always talk to (my dearest sops and altos) and of course my lovable juniors whom i would really love to get to know more.

for now, i need a float. nono, i am the float. eh? no. i am floating.
ahh darn.
the bed beckons.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home