Saturday, November 03, 2007

snap your fingers and say!

recently i've been indulging in much self-time
2 movies at the theatres myself
all of which are fantasies.

it brought to mind how one dreams to be like the protagonist in the story, to go through an adventure, to find true love at the end of it all, or so to speak.
it's crazy how one craves for that fairytale.
but life isn't a fairytale, is it?

i don't want to do my reflections afterall they are only due wednesday. i know i'm going to sink into a deeper emotional thing, sphere or whatever it is.
as it is, i'm.. tired?

well, i visited the arcade today.
walking pass those noisy machines made me thk of the old days.
it's been a few years at least since i last set foot into one.
yet somehow wishing those machines would morph into transformers
ready to save me from drowning into this emotional thing..

yes, it's been awhile since i felt this way. to think about my fantasies, dreams..
only to find at the end of it all..
i'm still that girl,
standing beside the traffic light, waiting for the green man to come on..
still prefer to wear just t shirt and jeans..
letting music sink into my mind to soothe, heal its way through me..
dream on..

so i walk on
well, the Busy's over.. promos over, pw over, even piano theory's over.
what now?
not sure.
i do know i got to rest, before i start picking up the books again.

i hate this. to know the solutions to the problem yet i want to wallow in self pity.
sigh. it seems like i have eternity to waste.
yet, i might nvr know what i'll wake up to, tmr.
so at the end of it all..
i want to say..

"why don't you just snap out of it!"

omg. that's so familiar. someone said tt in some show..
crap.. can't remember.
ahhh.. i bet ching/nat/gen or someone knows!
i miss those days!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 10:01 PM , Blogger Nat said...

hahaha snap out of it! i have it i have it in my head but my mind just wont tell me! ohwell. cherieberie you watched 2 movies alone? should've called me along! I MISS YOU(:

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home