Monday, October 08, 2007

17

being 17 doesn't feel any different than being 16.
but i don't thk i would doubt that being 17 means more responsibilities that comes with decisions that was made.
now that i have lived through 17 years of my life, i can't imagine that i actually grew a bit.
growing yet at the same time i feel that i have lost part of myself in the process. yes, time for yet another joyluckclub yingying saint claire lesson!
no.
but yes, it isn't necessarily a bad thing either, to lose part of yourself.
oh well, maybe i didnt lose anyth, it's just the different behaviour that i have towards different people. somehow when i'm with the old friends, i giggle, talk abt random things randomly.. etc.

thank you nat gen ching for 7th of october 2007! i think you all never fail to surprise me, amuse me...

i feel so blessed to have friends like them who bother to wake early, knowing that i have church in the morning.. invade my bedroom and hide under my blanket while i was in the shower! burst into "happy birthday" the moment i stepped into the room! that morning, honey stars and tao hway tasted the best because they brought it for me for breakfast. aww.

it's amazing.

thanks to the rest too who hugged, msged, tagged,folded paper rose,aeroplane, wrote as well as gave presents etc. including my church friends!

you all put a smile on my face!

of course my family did a simple dinner at shaslik on friday night. it was simple, sweet. good food of course! baked oysters with cheese! icecream drenched in wine! succulent steak even the bread and butter tasted great! nice.

so, i thank god for everything!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 9:07 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hey dear,

Happy Birthday! :D

 
At 4:30 PM , Blogger t i m o said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home